Tuesday, April 10, 2012

WEEK 1 EOC : What Do I Expect From this Class

I never expect anything these days, I hope to get out of this class a variety of things. There are many aspects to market research, one being consumer markets, product knowledge, and most importantly research! I want to learn the best ways to utilize gathered research. I would also like to learn the best ways to do market research , and the best methods to market research. Being as i have had you before, I am not expecting to not learn anything, I have always learned in your classes more then I have ever hoped! I have paged through the book (Marketing for Dummies, by Micheal R. Hyman) and read the first chapter and find that it is an easy read. I am glad it is a book you have provided because then I can actually read it thoroughly. I am delighted to be in your class love the subject matter, book and instructor already!

I also hope to acheive an A grade in your class! I will make it to every class ( I hope god lets me...) I no matter what will make it whether its late or early! I have always learned life lessons in your classes as well. Some people gripe about your teaching methods but me personally I love them! I was very thankful the book was provided as well.

Just to add something I have never asked my teacher before, I would like a teacher that would do all the work we did and share with the class their work, I think student might be more willing to do the work. I think marketing is important for all of us art students, we need marketing to introduce ourselves into our industry. I hope everyone gets the most out of the classes as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment