Tuesday, June 5, 2012

WEEK 10 EOC Your Own Grade

The Boc’s and Eoc’s were as normal and keeping up with the tweets were the same. I think, as an independent study class it was successful although when I wasn’t able to get to class it was tough because there wasn’t anything posted in the eclass for that week, when all other weeks it was. I understand that is why it important to be in class, but an email of what I needed to do would have been acceptable in my opinion. I had attended all classes but that one, with that being said I think I did well. I feel I have learned from the book and it was an easy quick read. I enjoy the ideas in market research and it changes everyday. The marketing and advertising world is growing at such a rapid pace its good to learn the basics. I would recommend the book to anyone doing market research. I also would recommend the class. I thought as an independent study it was going to be harder but it wasn’t. It was nice with the three of us girls because we are all in the same major and we all communicate together for most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment